LOOKING TO BOOK A ROOM?
Rooms available for group activities and residential guests
Facilities and Accommodation we have available
We aim to continually improve our facilities to better meet the shared needs of our community and accommodate our guests.
The Cullen Community & Residential Centre was formerly the old school built in 1876. We are therefore very lucky to have a choice of large, class sized rooms that can be hired by community groups or for residential bookings, as well as adjoining shared outdoor garden and playing field areas.
Our residential centre sleeps up to 38, with two separate dormitories, each with 16 beds, as well as 2 group leader rooms, each with 3 beds.
A games hall adjoins the dormitories making the ideal meeting place for team building activities and games. Kitchen and dining facilities allow for self catering, and lounge areas provides the space to relax and socialise after a busy day of activities.
Community groups and residential groups can both access the upstairs classrooms, as well as the downstairs social lounge and coffee lounge/kitchenette areas. The upstairs classrooms have fantastic natural light with large windows. One of the upstairs classrooms is well equipped as an art studio. The other has been recently renovated as a studio room to cater for dancing and yoga type activities.
1) Bookings for any area can be made up to a maximum of 12 months in advance and will be reviewed annually.
2) Special Needs groups are entitled to free use of the facility during normal opening hours.
3) Charitable status number required to be added to the additional information field on checkout page to qualify for concessionary rate.
4) The Three Kings Cullen Association reserve the right to revise their scale of charges, therefore, rates quoted may not be those prevailing at date reservation is required.
* concessionary prices applies to children under 16, over 60’s or charities.